Spend your time focusing on the content of your documents or slides, rather than on how to make them readable!
In this workshop, you will learn how to use LaTeX, a text editing system that allows you to easily typeset technical reports, linguistics papers, scientific articles, books, slides, posters...
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Key advantages of using LaTeX
- How to get started with LaTeX
- Introduction to key packages (graphics, tables, math tools, bibliography...)
- Best practices for using LaTeX: Customising, using different templates, structuring complex / long documents
- Guidelines for continuing the work
Bring your own laptop (Win/Mac/Linux)!
Franziska Meinherz from Octanis.
In collaboration with Julien Junod from the Rolex Learning Centre.
You can register on the booking form of the Rolex Learning Centre.