In this workshop, you will learn to go beyond simple Arduino applications. We will teach you the basic set of skills to develop complex embedded systems with a lot of practical examples and hands-on training.
Some C programming knowledge required.
- Use hardware interrupts to react to external signals
- Interpret the information in a microcontroller datasheet to understand its core functionality
- Modify register values to configure peripherals of the microcontroller
- Use timers to program periodic events or to measure time intervals
- Establish a communication link with external sensors or modules via a serial protocol
Beat Geissmann from Rovenso & Octanis Instruments
MSc. EPFL Microengineering, Roboticist
35 CHF/participant. Free for Octanis Members.
You can register on Meetup to save your spot immediately and pay online. Or if you prefer to pay by cash, use the form below.
For cash payment or if you are an Octanis Member, please fill out this form. Submitting this form reserves you a spot as long as there are places left. Your name and email is kept until the end of the workshop so we can contact you.